Interested in developing housing on your church property?
DCG Strategies is thrilled to invite you to a conference series on “The Ministry of Housing: Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Churches” in the San Francisco Bay Area. These events are for church leaders who are ready to take the next step in developing housing on their properties.
- Learn from leading industry experts including architects, affordable housing finance specialists, developers, and the local Planning Department.
- Explore public and private funding solutions to support development.
- Learn ways to partner with real estate professionals to reach your goals.
- Explore the theology of church real estate development.
Each event is tailored to address the unique development contexts of each region:
For San Francisco, Marin & Peninsula Churches
- January 18, 2024 | 9:30AM to 2:30PM at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church SF
- 1111 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA
- Co-hosted by the San Francisco Interfaith Council
For East Bay Churches
- February 15, 2024 | 9:30AM to 2:30PM at Glad Tidings Community Development Corporation
- 970 Glad Tidings Way, Hayward, CA
- Co-hosted by the Glad Tidings Community Development Corporation
Who is this for?
- This conference series is geared towards church leaders who are ready to take the next step in developing housing on their church properties.
Why should I come?
- In our work with churches, we’ve found that many congregations “don’t know what they don’t know” regarding real estate development.
- During the event, participants will gain insight into all aspects of developing housing on church property.
When you register for the conference, you will also receive information about how to apply for The Ministry of Housing: Pre-Development Program, provided by DCG Strategies, Inc. This program provides churches with grant funding as they seek to develop housing on church-owned land.
For more information, email us at [email protected] or call us at 925-479-1350.
"*" indicates required fields